Monday, June 21, 2010

Nauseous much?!

So 4 of the last 7 days I have felt nauseous... and NO! I am NOT preggers!!!
Just thought I'd get that outta of the way... also I'm NOT HUNGOVER!!! Well 1 of the 4 days I was, but what is the reason the other 3 days... 1 or maybe 2 times I thought it was because I took my daily vitamin on an empty stomach... but who knows?! Why would that make me want to upchuck?! Maybe after I am done w/my nursing program, or maybe at least my nutrition class, I'll have an answer as to why vitamins make me sick....
So this morning in the car I said to The Rog... "If I didn't know any better I would think I was pregnant." Not a good thing to say to a guy so early in the morning... He said, "Ok now I'm scared"... uh pretty sure that IUDs don't just STOP working outta the blue... (at least that's what my doctor told me)... and that's exactly what I said to The Rog to ease his nausea... so I tried some Tazo Calm tea (no caffeine) from *bucks... then for lunch I went to the most amazing place in the world!
THE PUBLIC MARKET!!!

It's one big large room, like a warehouse I guess... and inside it has little mini-restaurants with food from all over the world... you feel like a gyro but he feels like Korean BBQ! Well then here is the place to solve all and every craving all at the same time!!! It's even complete w/a little store that sells candy, sodas, and Dooney&Burke handbags (you know just in case you really wanted it to look like you travelled to a different country on your lunch break!)... So the whole reason for this trip was to go to this place....
NOODLES!
and to eat this!!!

THE MOST AMAZING CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP IN THE WORLD!!!

Seriously it did help the nausea and was so deliciously tasty!!! Also it's super cheap $5 and I have left overs!!! CAN'T BEAT IT! So thankful I have a good co-worker friend to make suggestions like this when I feel crummy... and even better he walked over there with me, paid for it and stimulated our conversation with a debate over who would win if they played today... the 1980's Lakers w/Magic, Kareem and Worthy or the modern day Lakers w/Kobe, Gasol and Bynum??? Perfect LUNCH!!! Now if I could just get rid of this pesky headache... hope this doesn't mean I'm getting sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment