Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Rog's B-Day Gift?!

Wish I was joking, but I'm not... Seriously, The Rog sent me an email and an aim the other day telling me that this is what he wants for his birthday this year (which is a few weeks away, July 13th)...

He claims that he would really wear this... like out in PUBLIC and that he thinks it's AWESOME!!!

I told him that I had sooooo, sooooo many smart ass remarks that I didn't even know where to begin, so I said something along the lines of, "If by awesome you mean every prepubescent, Star Wars loving, Atari/D&D playing, 11 year old geek's wet dream, then yes pretty dang awesome!"...

The funniest part about this t-shirt is the video, check out these super cool dudes http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/interactive/c498/

I bet they all have profiles on e-harmony too and get zero dates... it's a good thing The Rog found a Dork Lover!

Oh and in case you had any doubt, it really does play, as in makes music... and in case you were wondering it comes in different instruments, like the drums... maybe The Rog and I can post up in the BART station and make some $$$ with our t-shirt band...

No comments:

Post a Comment